Greystone's Hot Lunch Program is optional and is a fundraiser for “Friends of Greystone” FOGS, with proceeds going to special school projects. The menus are designed to include foods enjoyed by middle school students. If you feel that the amount of food in the lunch is inadequate for your youth’s appetite, please send additional food items.
All lunches are pre-ordered at www.greystone.hotlunches.net and pre-paid through PayPal (www.paypal.com) by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) as a PayPal guest or with your PayPal account. This is the only accepted payment method.
How to Register for and Order Hot Lunch
- Visit www.greystone.hotlunches.net
- New to the site, - Click on "Click Here to Register"
- Enter Access Code GCHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. Include your email address to receive reminders about hot lunch order deadlines, and upcoming lunches
- Click the Register Now button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child who attends Greystone School
- Once your child is registered, click on Orders
- Proceed to order hot lunch
For more information or if your require assistance contact:
Greystone's Hot Lunch Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to offering nutritious food and beverage choices for students. Our school canteen is open before school and during nutrition break to provide students an opportunity to purchase healthy snacks or lunches.
Menu (may vary)
|Fruit Roll Ups||$0.75|
|Smart Pop Popcorn||$1.00|
Forgotten Lunch Program
The Forgotten Lunch program is for students who have forgotten their lunch or did not bring a lunch. A volunteer from School Council or the Friends of Greystone Fundraising Society (FOGS) makes extra lunches consisting of healthy sandwiches and fruit cups, and these lunches are provided to children without a lunch of their own.
The student is required to get a lunch ticket from his or her teacher in order to track who is using this program. The Forgotten Lunch program was started up in March 2015 and will hopefully be continued from year to year. It is funded by FOGS, but donations are greatly appreciated.
To promote student safety, Greystone Centennial Middle School is a closed campus which requires guests and visitors to check in with the school office.
- Students eat lunch with other students from their Learning Community in a supervised place. After the assigned eating time, students are given an opportunity for recreation. All students in Grade 5 through 8 are expected to remain on school grounds during their recreation time.
- If a student needs to leave school grounds, written permission from a parent/guardian must be sent to the homeroom teacher and the office.
- Students with permission to go home for lunch must sign out and back in with the school office.
- Students arriving after the bell must report to the office for a late slip before going to class.
For more information contact:
Greystone Centennial Middle School